'Cause I'm not comin' back
I'm closin' the door
Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm 9teen this year.
ITE Simei is where I'm currently mugging at.
& I'm taking up nursing course which is passion (:
I love doing sports & beware cause i've a "helluva"(hell of a) attitude!
I do not live for others cause I believe strongly in myself only!
Oh Btw, I'm Not The Girl Your Mommy Warned You About Because Her Imagination Was Never This Good! :DD

Tagboard


I suggest you to close the browser if you're thinking of SPAMMING!

Friends

Yasodaaa ♥
Preyaaa ♥
ninie ♥
Denisha ♥
Kamini ♥
Shiqa ♥
Jess ♥
Ai hwa ♥
syu ♥
lala ♥
nicole ♥
aniza ♥
deepa ♥

Recent Entries

  • Lately, i haf been thinking alot. Dat even resulte...
  • Year 2008 has came to a end. All the happiness n t...
  • This is my current fav eng song sang by britney sp...
  • Okay i got lot of things tha say abt my malacca tr...
  • Finally my examssss are ovr. yayyyyyyyyyy~* jumps ...
  • why must my heart beat vry fast weneva i get tha s...
  • HERE ARE THE PHOTOS THAT I PROMISE....~deepavali &...
  • hellooooooooo ! im back im back ! lol. i know i ha...
  • Okae i haf promise ma frens that i will upload som...
  • i just think tis quotes is so true. Got a reason w...


  • Archives

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • Music

    MOVE YOUR BODY

    layout by:- pReya

    Layout by: vehemency

    Wednesday, 4 March 2009, 4:04 am

    iim just delicating tis song 2 you.(part of the song, some words haf been change)
    *LAUGHING OUT LOUD**

    *
    **
    ***
    ****
    *****



    ''What goes around comes around
    What goes up must come down
    Now who's cryin', feeling the pain
    What goes around comes around
    What goes up must come down
    Now who's feeling pain', its you.''

    i just wanna delicate tis song to u cos u r feelin the pain that i felt that time. im not being emo now. but just happy.its just the satisfied feeling.god's great. i love you god.

    other den dat i cant wait meet my cousins tis sat for the movie marothon.
    til then tkecre ppl.

    ~peace out~

    (: