'Cause I'm not comin' back
I'm closin' the door
Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm 9teen this year.
ITE Simei is where I'm currently mugging at.
& I'm taking up nursing course which is passion (:
I love doing sports & beware cause i've a "helluva"(hell of a) attitude!
I do not live for others cause I believe strongly in myself only!
Oh Btw, I'm Not The Girl Your Mommy Warned You About Because Her Imagination Was Never This Good! :DD

Tagboard


I suggest you to close the browser if you're thinking of SPAMMING!

Friends

Yasodaaa ♥
Preyaaa ♥
ninie ♥
Denisha ♥
Kamini ♥
Shiqa ♥
Jess ♥
Ai hwa ♥
syu ♥
lala ♥
nicole ♥
aniza ♥
deepa ♥

Recent Entries

  • Okae i haf promise ma frens that i will upload som...
  • i just think tis quotes is so true. Got a reason w...
  • 15 sept 09 <3
  • HELLOOOOOO ! X)
  • I HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOU SO MUCH.Its karma h...
  • hello ppl. im so free nw got nthg better tha do. s...
  • hello. im back tha blog after so so long. my frens...
  • HAPPINESS NEVER LAST FOREVA ~Here is a poem that i...
  • Hi ppl. yeah afta quite sum tym im back to blog. A...
  • H-E-L-L-O ! .. Im back tha blog ppl. well yea im h...


  • Archives

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • Music

    MOVE YOUR BODY

    layout by:- pReya

    Layout by: vehemency

    Monday, 17 November 2008, 9:01 pm

    hellooooooooo ! im back im back ! lol. i know i haf not been bloggin so long. but i haf got ma reasons. i just got lots of projects to hand up. plus ma sc h tymin rilly suckssss. but i still do njoy comin to sch. even now im at ma sch mlc blogging. cos im lyk hafin ms break til 2. my tcher is super nice she let us off early to finish ma last project which we r surpose to end in this thurs. well we r almost done wit our projects. just some touched up.

    And yeahh i haf lots of photos to upload. seriously lots to updates. well i only can uploads those photos anotha day. when im rilly free. plus the photos r not wit me nw. its at ma hse desktop. yeahh plus after tis at 2 ,its ma nafa test.. im lyk kinda lazy. but i gotta run. cos lately i haf put on lil weight which i rilly need tha burn that. yesshh ma sch ends early todae. cos i dun haf tha go for ma last lesson. weeeeeeeeeee! *jumps ard *


    alright i gotta help ma fren to the project nw. will update real soon. ermm . hopepfully. tkecree people!

    muackies :D