'Cause I'm not comin' back
I'm closin' the door
Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm 9teen this year.
ITE Simei is where I'm currently mugging at.
& I'm taking up nursing course which is passion (:
I love doing sports & beware cause i've a "helluva"(hell of a) attitude!
I do not live for others cause I believe strongly in myself only!
Oh Btw, I'm Not The Girl Your Mommy Warned You About Because Her Imagination Was Never This Good! :DD

Tagboard


I suggest you to close the browser if you're thinking of SPAMMING!

Friends

Yasodaaa ♥
Preyaaa ♥
ninie ♥
Denisha ♥
Kamini ♥
Shiqa ♥
Jess ♥
Ai hwa ♥
syu ♥
lala ♥
nicole ♥
aniza ♥
deepa ♥

Recent Entries

  • 15 sept 09 <3
  • HELLOOOOOO ! X)
  • I HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOU SO MUCH.Its karma h...
  • hello ppl. im so free nw got nthg better tha do. s...
  • hello. im back tha blog after so so long. my frens...
  • HAPPINESS NEVER LAST FOREVA ~Here is a poem that i...
  • Hi ppl. yeah afta quite sum tym im back to blog. A...
  • H-E-L-L-O ! .. Im back tha blog ppl. well yea im h...
  • WELL ,im back tha blog again ppl. As im bored got ...
  • MyEXAMSare over.... :D


  • Archives

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • Music

    MOVE YOUR BODY

    layout by:- pReya

    Layout by: vehemency

    Friday, 26 September 2008, 9:07 pm


    i just think tis quotes is so true. Got a reason why i choose tis comment. =)

    AND yeahh neva allow someone to be your priority, while allowin yourself to be their option !