'Cause I'm not comin' back
I'm closin' the door
Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm 9teen this year.
ITE Simei is where I'm currently mugging at.
& I'm taking up nursing course which is passion (:
I love doing sports & beware cause i've a "helluva"(hell of a) attitude!
I do not live for others cause I believe strongly in myself only!
Oh Btw, I'm Not The Girl Your Mommy Warned You About Because Her Imagination Was Never This Good! :DD

Tagboard


I suggest you to close the browser if you're thinking of SPAMMING!

Friends

Yasodaaa ♥
Preyaaa ♥
ninie ♥
Denisha ♥
Kamini ♥
Shiqa ♥
Jess ♥
Ai hwa ♥
syu ♥
lala ♥
nicole ♥
aniza ♥
deepa ♥

Recent Entries

  • HERE ARE THE PHOTOS THAT I PROMISE....~deepavali &...
  • hellooooooooo ! im back im back ! lol. i know i ha...
  • Okae i haf promise ma frens that i will upload som...
  • i just think tis quotes is so true. Got a reason w...
  • 15 sept 09 <3
  • HELLOOOOOO ! X)
  • I HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOU SO MUCH.Its karma h...
  • hello ppl. im so free nw got nthg better tha do. s...
  • hello. im back tha blog after so so long. my frens...
  • HAPPINESS NEVER LAST FOREVA ~Here is a poem that i...


  • Archives

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • Music

    MOVE YOUR BODY

    layout by:- pReya

    Layout by: vehemency

    Sunday, 23 November 2008, 9:47 pm

    why must my heart beat vry fast weneva i get tha see ya sumwhere ?? i just hate the feeling of it. i just dun wish 2 see you niwae cos you are not person i kw now. once wen u dun lyk the person its natural for anotha person to feel uncomfortable weneva she sees he or she. so yeahh. you ask for it. From the start you are the one whu came 2 me. you wanted love. but i din give at first. cos it was just a beginning to me. i was super new tha tis type of things. but then once wen i agree for your proposal. i decide to give it chance n experience aso. but slowly without me realising i started lovin you.(well thats the past). even now weneva i think of all the things u say n did mke me pissed. you will get tha see the same person u use to see in me.

    AND i want you tha know what goes ard comes ard.. thanks for those swit memories.the feelin towards you is totally gone.u just lost a gd gal lyk me. u will realise it. n that its too late. im gona be the way i used to be. i lyk it tis way. i got ma family n otha love ones. AND i aso wanna thanks those were by ma side. seriously i own u ppl man. now im njoying maself.i wont regret being wit you. cos u thought me hw tha choose a person in ma life. n i will neva trust any fkin idiotic guys words easily. so sorry guys. cos i just hate ppl whu are fake. you kw the pain, but you gave it to me. how cruel were you. god is watching. he will ans my prayers. thats all for now.

    p.s all this was in my thoughts fer so long. nw only i decide to blog abt it.
    sorry if i meant anything wrong.

    tkecre people!
    :D