'Cause I'm not comin' back
I'm closin' the door
Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm 9teen this year.
ITE Simei is where I'm currently mugging at.
& I'm taking up nursing course which is passion (:
I love doing sports & beware cause i've a "helluva"(hell of a) attitude!
I do not live for others cause I believe strongly in myself only!
Oh Btw, I'm Not The Girl Your Mommy Warned You About Because Her Imagination Was Never This Good! :DD

Tagboard


I suggest you to close the browser if you're thinking of SPAMMING!

Friends

Yasodaaa ♥
Preyaaa ♥
ninie ♥
Denisha ♥
Kamini ♥
Shiqa ♥
Jess ♥
Ai hwa ♥
syu ♥
lala ♥
nicole ♥
aniza ♥
deepa ♥

Recent Entries

  • Hi ppl. yeah afta quite sum tym im back to blog. A...
  • H-E-L-L-O ! .. Im back tha blog ppl. well yea im h...
  • WELL ,im back tha blog again ppl. As im bored got ...
  • MyEXAMSare over.... :D
  • H-E-L-L-O ~ (:


  • Archives

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • Music

    MOVE YOUR BODY

    layout by:- pReya

    Layout by: vehemency

    Friday, 4 July 2008, 7:57 pm

    HAPPINESS NEVER LAST FOREVA ~


    Here is a poem that i found in the net n decicded tha share it,



    Happiness is fake,
    Leading up tp a fall,
    Pulling you along,
    Giving up your all,
    It never lasts forever,
    And leave you horribly sad,
    For the space where it was,
    Is always filled with bad,
    It leaves a hole in you,
    Until you writhe in pain,
    Wishing it had never come,
    To make you go insane,
    At least if it was never there,
    You cant feel sorrow,
    You dont know what it is,
    As you wait for the morrow,
    Joy is only temporary,
    Sadness lasts forever,
    Filling you with pain,
    Ending only never,
    If you're never happy,
    Then you're never sad,
    And that is so much worse,
    It eventually drives you mad.





    *Everything happens for the good* :D