'Cause I'm not comin' back
I'm closin' the door
Profile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm 9teen this year.
ITE Simei is where I'm currently mugging at.
& I'm taking up nursing course which is passion (:
I love doing sports & beware cause i've a "helluva"(hell of a) attitude!
I do not live for others cause I believe strongly in myself only!
Oh Btw, I'm Not The Girl Your Mommy Warned You About Because Her Imagination Was Never This Good! :DD

Tagboard


I suggest you to close the browser if you're thinking of SPAMMING!

Friends

Yasodaaa ♥
Preyaaa ♥
ninie ♥
Denisha ♥
Kamini ♥
Shiqa ♥
Jess ♥
Ai hwa ♥
syu ♥
lala ♥
nicole ♥
aniza ♥
deepa ♥

Recent Entries



Archives

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • Music

    MOVE YOUR BODY

    layout by:- pReya

    Layout by: vehemency

    Tuesday, 3 June 2008, 1:25 am
    H-E-L-L-O ~ (:

    hi ppl. yeahh afta so long . I haf created a blog which i wanted it fer a long tym. cos it wld kill me when im BORED!!. well it wld b nice if those whu view my blog tha TAG on it. (: haha.

    && yeahh im lyk surpose tha b studyin for my exams. but i cant resist tha blog. cos just created mahh. lol ! ya abt the tagging part, pls dont use any bad or any kinda words. it will be much appreciated. alright then that's abt it. ii will blog soon.mayb afta my exams. so tkecree peeps! haf a nice day ahead! :D



    ME ! (:

    Love tis pic. cos of the eyeliner !
    lol!








    Labels: